As we age, several troubling medical symptoms occur due to hormone deficiencies and imbalances. At 4 Ever Young in Boca Raton, we focus on regulating these hormones to not only help you feel and look your best but also to have the most quality of life.
Your hormones are chemical messengers that are keeping your body functioning properly. From regulating metabolism and growth to controlling the immune function and reproduction, hormones are major players in all that you do and in the way that you look. If the delicate balance of any one of these hormones is destroyed, it can take a serious toll on your body. Hormone imbalances are often mistaken as classic signs of aging when in reality can be something much more serious.
Although the wisdom that comes with age can be comforting, the painful and potentially embarrassing symptoms are not. Luckily, the answer to anti-aging is within your reach. Hormone therapy in Boca is key to feeling and looking your best. When it comes to relaying messages, inducing reactions, and protecting tissue – it is all about your hormones.
Menopause is a natural event that occurs in a woman’s life around the age of 51 when the menstrual cycle stops. You may have no problems. However, the majority of the time, it is common to develop one or more symptoms which are due to the low level of hormones. Do not feel alone. About 8 out of 10 women will develop severe menopausal symptoms at some point that need to be treated by Hormone therapy in Boca of some kind. These symptoms of the menopause can last much longer than most women realize. More than half of women have symptoms for more than seven years. Click here for more information on the topic.
Andropause, also known as the male menopause, is said to be a drop in testosterone, which is androgen. When it occurs, it is considered to be a deficiency state in which the testosterone hormone goes below the normal range for an aging male. Unlike women going through menopause, the decline in testosterone in men is gradual, and there is variation among individuals. However, symptoms that occur can still be very severe. Click here for more information on the topic.
Some Signs of Aging are:
- hot flashes can occur in about 3 in 4 women. A typical hot flash lasts a few minute and causes a flush in your face, neck, and chest. You may perspire, become fatigued, and even feel sick during a hot flash. Some women also develop palpitations and feelings of nervousness and anxiety during the episode. Hot flashes typically tend to start just before menopause and can persist for several years afterward.
- emotional symptoms such as headaches, migraines, tiredness, fatigue, being irritable, difficulty sleeping, depression, and anxiety may occur.
- loss of sex drive (libido) and other sexual characteristics
- change in the menstrual cycle
- physical symptoms such as losing skin protein (collagen) which in turn can make skin dry, thinner, and irritated.
- decreased muscle tone and bone health
- cardiovascular issues
- loss of hair
Bioidentical Hormone treatment in Boca is a therapy that uses hormones that identical in molecular structure to the ones that women make in their bodies. Because of the products that are used to create these hormones they are often called “natural hormone therapy”. Bioidentical hormones act just like the ones we produce in our body.
Aging is a very natural and beautiful part of life. However, you don’t have to suffer through all the painful and potentially embarrassing symptoms that come with it.
The experts at 4Ever Young Institute are considered to be the Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy specialists in Boca. We strive to give you the dedicated attention and special care with advanced training and experience in Anti-Aging Solutions. You will be supported every step of the way to achieve your optimal health and reach your wellness goals.